WE ARE OPEN and working hard to keep our customers and staff safe.
March 24, 2020 – COVID-19 Update
The Ontario Government has recognised agricultural supports as essential services. We remain open and ready to assist our customers, who are doing critical work in these uncertain times. Whether your need is Service, Parts or New Equipment we are here and ready to serve!
March 20, 2020 – COVID-19 Update
At Crossroads Equipment our top concern is the health and safety of our customers and staff. We also recognise Agriculture as an essential service. For the time being we remain OPEN and we stand ready to support our customers as we always are. We will continue to monitor the situation and post updates here if the situation changes.
In the mean time we are taking several precautions to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
- NEW We are now offering parts to be pick up inside the front door at the dealership. Customers can now call call, text or email orders in. We can arrange a payment method and place inside the front door.
- Customers who are unwell should call so we can make appropriate arrangements to serve you in a safe manner.
- All events and large gatherings are postponed.
- We have asked staff to limit contact with others and to refrain from shaking hands.
- We have instructed all staff to continue good hygiene and to wash their hands regularly.
- We have enacted enhanced cleaning practices at our facility.
For more information please call our store at 905-648-8001
For assistance call or email our team
We value your business and we thank you for your patience and support in these unusual times.
- Your friends at Crossroads
Need to look up or order parts online?
The MyDealer is an online customer portal that allows you to:
- Look-up, check availability and order parts – with various pick-up or shipping options
- Request Service
- Access account information, invoice and equipment information
You can sign-up for the MyDealer by clicking HERE.